If you wish to report confidentially, in which case your identity will not be revealed to University officials, nor will the University be able to act on your report), contact:
On Campus Confidential Resources
Call Security, x5555 and state simply "I need a counselor." You do not need to give a reason. Security will secure a counselor with no questions asked.
- Diana B. Torrey '82 Health and Counseling Center (315-229-5392) (for St. Lawrence University students only)
- Chaplain's office (315-229-5256) (for St. Lawrence University students only)
- Athletic Trainers (for St. Lawrence University athletes only)
- Tsewang Lama, International Student Advisor (for international students), (315-229-5552)
- Megan Putney, International Student Coordinator (for international students), 315-229-5141
St. Lawrence University does not oversee the following campus and community resources:
- Student Advocates and Sexual Violence Advocates Hotline: (315-244-5466)
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Off Campus Confidential Resources (available to all except as noted)
- Renewal House (315-379-9845) Off-campus “safe housing” and Family Court Orders of Protection may be facilitated through Renewal House.
- Reachout 24/7 Crisis Hotline (315-265-2422)
- NYS Crime Victims' Board (800-247-8035)
- Employee Assistance Program (800-327-2255)
- AIDS Community Resources (315-386-4493)
- Planned Parenthood of NNY (315-386-8821)
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital (315-265-3300)