Fall Semester - $29,165
Spring Semester - $29,165
Summer Semester - $29,165
Room (non single):
Fall Semester - $4,080*
Spring Semester - $4,080*
Summer Semester - $2,720*
- Single room cost is $5,003 per semester (Fall & Spring) and $3,335 for the Summer semester
Fall Semester - $3,495
Spring Semester - $3,495
Summer Semester - $2,330
Student Activities Fee:
Fall Semester - $205**
Spring Semester - $205**
Summer Semester - $137**
Fall Semester - $5***
Spring Semester - $5***
Summer Semester - $5***
Fall Semester - $36,950
Spring Semester - $36,950
Summer Semester - $34,357
* Room charges cover most on campus services including access to telephone service and local calls, internet services, SLU computer network, cable television service, laundry, residential programming and copies of transcripts.
** The student government has established a student activities fee that is billed and collected by the University on behalf of student government. This fee covers the expenditures of student organizations and is subject to change by student referendum.
*** Senior class dues are $15 per semester.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Estimated costs for books, supplies, personal expenses and transportation is $1,650.
- Comprehensive Fee for Off Campus Program is $36,740 per semester.
- Payment of the annual tuition entitles a student to enroll in any four courses in a semester, regardless of their unit value. Five or six courses that total no more than four and three-quarter (4.75) units are also allowed at no additional charge. Students taking fewer than 4.75 will be billed for full tuition.
- Late registration and course change - $50
- Overload election (per course unit) - $7,291.25
- Special/summer registration fee - $40