What's New with Dining
Mon August 26, 2019
Dana Dining Hall:
- For those with allergies, the menu is now easier to navigate with new allergen identifiers.
- Be on the lookout for new entrée items each week, as well as new vegan/vegetarian options!
- Now serving local grass fed ground beef from 8 O'Clock Ranch.
- We will now offer more make-your-own stations and made-to-order breakfast options - including breakfast burritos and vegan scrambled eggs!
- There will be a newly added spice rack, condiment dispensers and condiments that will rotate with pestos and salsas.
- Both Dana and Northstar Cafe will have a new system for feedback, keep a lookout for Napkin Notes if you have comments, questions or ideas to share!
- Now serving Halal Chicken once a week.
- The Northstar Cafe will offer new salad options and a cooler for fresh produce!
- Students can now use meal exchange for select salads and gluten free meals.
- New options for more accessible gluten free, dairy free and grain free meals.