A total of 675 degrees were awarded for 2019. There are 615 candidates for bachelor degrees, of which 34 are candidates for summa cum laude (highest honors); 31 candidates for master of education (M.Ed.) degrees; 13 candidates for master of science (M.S.) degrees; and, 16 candidates for certificates of advances studies (CAS) in education.
The five most popular majors this year are, in descending order:
- Business in the Liberal Arts
The senior class member with the highest cumulative grade-point average (GPA) was Alexandra Wagner, of Madison, Connecticut. Her GPA is 3.9902 out of a possible 4.0. She double majored in mathematics and physics.
Degrees Presented by Family Members
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Gwendolyn J. Deuel, presented by Gwendolyn’s parent, Ryan Deuel, University Communications
- Matthew J. Edkins, presented by Trustee Peter Hunt ’75, P’04
- James C. Kellogg, presented by Trustee Charles Kirkland “Kirk” Kellogg ’91
- Kathryn W. Miller, presented by Kathryn’s sister, Liz Miller, University Communications
- Madison O’Shea, presented by Madison’s parent, Robert O’Shea, Dining Services
- Sarah E. Richer, presented by Sarah’s parent, David Richer, Safety and Security
- Grace E. Riehl, presented by Board of Trustees Chair Michael Ranger
- Tanner S. Sanderson, presented by Tanner’s parent, Brandi Sanderson, University Advancement
- Jonathan Sklaroff, presented by Jonathan's spouse, Jessica Prody, associate professor, Performance and Communication Arts
- Sarah E. Rich Yablonski, presented by Sarah’s parent, Lori Rich, Information Technology
- Christian Hamilton, 2nd Lieutenant, United States Army Reserves, 479th Engineer Battalion, Fort Drum, New York
- Gage E. Walsh, 2nd Lieutenant, United States Marine Corps, Basic School for Rifle Platoon Commander Training, Quantico, Virginia
- Garnet Williams, 2nd Lieutenant, United States Army, Third battalion, Sixth Field Artillery Regiment, Fort Drum, New York
May 19, 2019