Check your program's eligibility requirements
Apply via the webpage of the program of your choice.
You can apply for a travel grant here.
Semester/academic year applications require:
- evidence you fulfill the program pre-requisites,
- completion of all application questionnaires and materials,
- two recommendations (one from a faculty member and one from a SLU community member) and
- a copy of your unofficial transcript (click here to access APR2.0).
- Other program specific questionnaires and materials may have to be completed
- You may have to sign up for an application interview and may also have to apply directly to the partner program of your choice.
Applications open 10 weeks before the deadline.
You can apply to two programs per semester.
While at St. Lawrence, you can participate in a maximum of two programs studying off-campus
Applications are reviewed by a selection committee of faculty and program alumni and decisions are generally available 6 weeks after the application date.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Policies and Procedures page.